Katcef Brothers was founded in 1933 – the same year as the repeal of prohibition – by Samuel J. Katcef. The original Katcef Brothers warehouse was located on the site that today is Gott’s Garage in downtown Annapolis. In 1952, the company moved to its Parole location where Katcef Brothers remained until 1979 when the company moved to its present location off of Defense Highway. Katcef Brothers is one of the 3 Katcef Family Companies that market beers from around the world in Anne Arundel, Howard and Montgomery Counties and Washington, DC. For over 80 years Katcef Brothers has supported the Anheuser Busch ‘Better World’ Mission to promote corporate social responsibility, preserve the environment and make a difference in the communities where we live and work.